From: Greg Emerson (gemerson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 12:23:37

Hi,

I am using VC++ 7.1 and getting an internal compiler error when compiling in DEBUG mode:

boost\mpl\aux_\preprocessed\plain\apply.hpp(50) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR. This is at the declaration of boost::mpl::apply2

This does not happen when compiling in RELEASE mode.

When doing a full build, two files cause this error, say X.cpp and Y.cpp. If I first clean the build and compile X.cpp then Y.cpp, only Y.cpp will generate the error. Ditto for reversing the order.

Has anybody else seen this inexplicable (to me) behavior?

Thanks,
Greg