From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-03 19:20:53

Suggestion:

        MS VC is EXTREMELY finicky about having all the settings be very
close on all aspects of everything you are linking.

        I.e. I would double check to make sure that those settings like
"not using MFC" and "Single Threaded-Debug MSVCRT" are all set the SAME
amongst everything you are building. (!!)

        I am *not* an expert on bjam (working on it though) but I know
just in the VC world, you WILL get errors like below if you do not have
your debugging and threading models all set the same.

        I would also suggest to you if you setup JUST VC projects for
EVERYTHING and get everything to build properly in the MS tool (I am not
sure if below is bjam or not) that will at least get you to something
that works and it will be easier to take the bjam step from there.
        You can also make a solution- and then add the individual
project files under that one "parent solution" which will make the above
steps easier.

        I hope something there helps (and good luck)..

(?is_class_object_at_detail@luabind@@YGPAVobject_rep_at_12@PAUlua_State@@H_at_Z)

(?apply@?$primitive_converter_at_Ulua_to_cpp_at_detail@luabind@@@detail_at_luabin
d@
> @QAEHPAUlua_State@@U?$by_value_at_H@23_at_H@Z)
> HelloWorld_GameApp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved
> external symbol __fltused
>

> ..... so on and on
>

> :mpl::bool_<1>,struct luabind::constructor<int,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type> *,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type const &)"

(??$def_constructor_at_U?$constructor_at_HUnull_type_at_detail@luabind@@U123_at_U123
@U

123_at_U123@U123_at_U123@U123_at_U123@@luabind@@Unull_type_at_detail@2@@?$class__at_VMu
lt

iObject@@Uunspecified_at_detail@luabind@@U234_at_U234@@luabind@@AAEAAU01_at_U?$bo
ol

_@$00_at_mpl@boost@@PAU?$constructor_at_HUnull_type_at_detail@luabind@@U123_at_U123@
U1
> 23_at_U123@U123_at_U123@U123_at_U123@@1_at_ABUnull_type_at_detail@1@@Z)
> HelloWorld_GameApp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved
> external symbol "public: void __thiscall
> luabind::detail::class_base::add_method(char const
> *,struct luabind::detail::overload_rep const &)"
> (?add_method_at_class_base_at_detail@luabind@@QAEXPBDABUoverload_rep_at_23@@Z)
> referenced in function "private: struct
> luabind::class_<class MultiObject,struct
> luabind::detail::unspecified,struct
> luabind::detail::unspecified,struct
> luabind::detail::unspecified> & __thiscall
> luabind::class_<class MultiObject,struct
> luabind::detail::unspecified,struct
> luabind::detail::unspecified,struct
> luabind::detail::unspecified>::virtual_def<void
> (__thiscall MultiObject::*)(int),struct
> luabind::detail::null_type>(char const *,void
> (__thiscall MultiObject::*const &)(int),struct
> luabind::detail::null_type const &,struct
> luabind::detail::null_type,struct
> boost::mpl::bool_<1>)"

(??$virtual_def_at_P8MultiObject@@AEXH_at_ZUnull_type_at_detail@luabind@@@?$class
_@