From: Daniel L Elliott (Daniel_L_Elliott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-08 09:54:15

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 22:52:14 +0200
From: Zrubavel Zodikovich <g729_at_[hidden]>
Subject: [Boost-users] ublas compatible solvers (newbie question)
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]

Hi all,

I'm looking into using uBLAS for solving some big sparse systems,
specifically with conjugate gradient family of solvers. Could anyone
point me towards boost-compatible implementation of such solver ?

thanks in advance

Hello,

I know of no such solvers in or out of uBLAS so I am not of much help.
However, you may want to consider interfacing uBLAS with libraries which
are not compatable with uBLAS. You will find such interfaces in the
BOOST-sandbox CVS. I may be undertaking a similar exercise between uBLAS
and some sparse system solvers. Also, there exists documentation for
these bindings, but I cannot find the link :(

Best of luck,

Dan