From: Delfin Rojas (drojas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-10 10:43:45

Yes and yes. I am aware boost::serialization needs to be built. If I were
not building it the number of linker errors would be a lot more ;)

Anyway, I built the serialization static libs (no dll seems to be available
at this time) and I'm linking against it. However I got the linker error I
mentioned before. It seems for some reason I cannot serialize this container
(set of wstrings). I also tried changing it to a list of wstrings and got a
similar unresolved external. If I try to not serialize the container my
program links perfectly.

Sorry my original post was in reply to a completely different one. That was
my lazy way to get the email address in the "to" box. I changed the title
but I forgot to delete the body of the previous email as I always do.

Anyway, any help you guys can give me? I can try to come up with a small
example of my problem if you guys need it.

Thanks

-delfin