From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-11 13:31:07

On Nov 8, 2004, at 1:50 PM, Cromwell Enage wrote:

> According to the source, all variants of the function
> template take in a const reference to Graph, but the
> docs state that the non-named-parameter variant takes
> in a regular Graph reference.

This is a documentation bug. I've just checked in the fix.

> There is also no
> mention of the two-parameter variant that takes in
> only a const Graph& and an output PredecessorMap.
>
> Is this a documentation bug?

I don't think it's actually a bug; at least, it isn't inconsistent with
the way the rest of the graph algorithms are specified. Whenever there
is a "params" parameter, one can assume that providing no parameters is
also acceptable.

Thanks!

        Doug