From: Arno Schäfer (arno.schaefer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-12 04:56:40

Jeff Flinn <TriumphSprint2000 <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> I've inherited a couple of MFC projects using both Roguewave and boost
> extensively without "conflict".

Hi Jeff,
I eliminate my problem through including the stuff who contain the boost header
before the stuff which include the roguewave header.
If you have done this so often, have you some hints for me, how I can prevent
me from trouble? I have often a problem to use the dinkumware stuff with
Roguewave. Are there some rules, which compiler defines and perhaps which
ordering of usage helps to eliminate problems?

Many thanks in advance
Arno