From: Daniel L Elliott (dan_elliott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-13 11:47:48

Hello,

I am using the CVS Head version of uBLAS from approximately one month ago with
gcc. I get a ton of errors when trying to multiply a dense vector by a
compact matrix. This is what my code looks like:

la::compressed_matrix<int>* permutationMatrix;
template<class T> void Permutation::apply(la::vector<T>& dataPoint){
  dataPoint = prod(*permutationMatrix,dataPoint);
}

What, conceptually, am I doing wrong? If asked, I will happily provide more
information. For now, I am trying to keep this email to a reasonable size.

Thank you,

-- dan
Dan Elliott
402-210-6429 (me)