From: Meredith L. Patterson (mlp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-14 07:14:25

Mike Fuller wrote:
> However, when the build was complete, I could not locate the Boost graph
> libraries. I could only find eight types of Boost libraries in
> /usr/local/lib. (For each type, there are eight associated libraries, as
> is described in Getting Started.) I do not see the graph libraries.

Take a look in /usr/local/include/graph -- you should see a wealth of
header files, comprising the entire BGL. It's like the STL that way.

Have fun with it!

Cheers,
Meredith L. Patterson
PS. Doug, thanks for the heads-up on the write_graphviz fix for 1.32.0.
I'll use my workaround for now, but I look forward to the real one. :)