From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-14 10:50:20

Actually, there is, the bgl-viz library.
This is just an optional I/O package that allows creating graphviz dot
files. The reason you might want to do this is the graphviz package
does a good job of laying out a graph diagram.
This library doesn't get built in the primary boost build.
To build it, go to $BOOST/libs/graph/build and run bjam.