From: Dan Dimerman (dimerman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-15 05:09:30

Hello,
I just wanted to ask about your experience with the latest (1.31) Boost.Test
module.
I had several unit tests written with Boost 1.30, and they worked fine.
Now I upgraded to 1.31 and the unit test fails in a weird way:

It seems to crash while DEALLOCATING the unit tests themselves. Call stack
shows it fails on an ASSERT in <xmemory> void deallocate( pointer _Ptr,
size_type ). Debugger shows that _ptr points to one of my unit test
functions.

I am linking with libboost_unit_test_framework-vc7-mt-gd-1_31.lib,
libboost_date_time-vc7-mt-gd-1_31.lib, and xerces-c_2.lib (among others).
Code generation: Multi-threaded Debug (/MTd).

Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks in advance.