From: Vladimir Krasovsky (vkrasovsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 02:44:55

Hello Timothy,

Timothy> I have a fresh install of the 1.32 draft release tarball compiled with
Timothy> the intel-win32 environment (I have Intel's C++ version 8.1 installed).
Timothy> I started getting the following warning when I uprgaded the draft
Timothy> tarballs (I'm using intel's 8.1 compiler in Visual Studio .NET):

Timothy> C:\Projects\base\boost\boost/date_time/gregorian/greg_facet.hpp(293):
Timothy> warning #54: too few arguments in macro invocation
Timothy> greg_month::max(), s);

Timothy> Any advice on what I could be doing wrong?

Try to add

#undef max
#undef min

before inclusion of date_time headers.
This looks ugly, but should help for now.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:vkrasovsky_at_[hidden]