From: gast 128 (gast128_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-20 17:22:13

Dear boost developpers,

I just downloaded the new version, but some changes break my code.

First I get not BOOST_MPL_ASSERT compilable on VC 7.1. From the
documentation I could read that it could replace BOOST_MPL_ASSERT_IS_SAME,
but I removed it completely, and switched back to BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT.

Second I think the boost::bind has changed. This leads to compile errors in
a double bind construction. The last time I tracked a problem with
boost::bind it took me three days tofollow the source code. I don't know if
I spent so much time again, I can replace the code, by not using boost::bind
and write it explicitly.

Last I get warning C4913 constantly. It's reported in 'is_incrementable.hpp'
(line 56).

Wkr,
me

Talk with your online friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/