From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 06:42:02

Hello ALL,

As many of you might know, currently we are unable to add new members to
the ublas-ml. The problem is that only Joerg has the rights to add
members to the list but Joerg does not respond anymore.

Could some of you try to contact Joerg or give me his telephone number
that I talk to him about this. If we do not have a solution by end of
November I will create a new project on yahoogroups (and we all have to
switch).

Additionally we need to contact Joerg and Mathias (again!) about
applying the Boost Software License. I currently have the impression
that they are not willing to change ublas to the BSL. In that case IMO,
we will have to rewrite uBLAS to not get thrown out of boost. Again his
phone-number would be handy if you have it available.

Please contact the ml or me asap about the above issues or we will need
to take drastic actions.

toon