From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 18:24:19

Interesting. I will have to check out the new 1.32.0 stuff.

The subgraph issue that I mentioned may need more of an explaination.
I create derived subgraphs with create_subgraph(VertexIterator first,
VertexIterator last) method of subgraph. This causes the edges that are
"local" to the included vertex descriptors to be added to this derived
subgraph.

I find that internal properties of such a graph are not those of the
base(root) graph. I know this because my property classes hold an
interface pointer which is NULL when constructed with the default
constructor. In my application, this is an invalid object which causes
segment faults to occur.

I've another issue that I'd really like to see changed.
It has to do with the connected_components.hpp algorithm.
There is a concept check, at line 99, which insists that the type of
graph be undirected. I have to comment this line out every time I
update my boost library.

In my application, my graph is bidirectional.
I am writting a diagram layout procedure and need to split the problem
into multiple graphs if there are isolated components in the original
graph because my layout algorithm only works on connected graphs.

I've tried the other connected algorithms and they do not provide the
proper answer for this application.

I'd like to add both these issues to a bug system.
Can you provide a link?