From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-24 02:30:49

These are the only modules in the serialization library ( and probably all
of boost that use the spirit library. It would be interesting to know if
the spirit library and associated tests build and run correctly.

Also, for now the issue is just the compilation of these modules in release
mode. This is relatively easy to narrow down if you're so inclined.

Start out commenting out the whole module with

#if 0

#endif

It better compile.

Move the above statements progressivly compiing the module. Eventually
you'll find a small part of the program or perhaps some include module that
makes the compiler bomb.

I know, its tedious, time consuming, and crude - but effective. I'll double
check that my windows version of gcc 3.3 can compile this module in release
mode. If your lucky - it won't be able to.

Robert Ramey