From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-06 17:02:51

Robert Ramey wrote:
> This looks like a build configuration issue. Make sure you can compile,
> link and run the test programs.

I had to modify the Jamfile in the serialization/example directory to
accomplish building the examples, but I can build all (10) without trouble.

In the serialization/test directory, I did "bjam clean" and then "bjam"

The results included 214 "**passed**" messages, with nothing other than
some compilation warnings to indicate an error.

Be aware of my original message, I can successfully build and run a
trivial example, one that contains only one serialize method.

The problem developes when I attempt to active all of my serialize
methods. My application has 34 all together. These are not templated,
so there is one for input and one for output in each module.