From: Giuseppe Vacanti (gvacanti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-07 08:13:52

Hello,

I'm trying to compile boost.iostream (approved but not yet included in the
official distribution) with boost_1_32.

First I had to replace the few occurences of apply_if with eval_if, due to a
change in mpl. No probs here.

Then I had to add #include<boost/io/operations.hpp> to
simmetric_filter_adapter.hpp so that boost::io::{read,write,flush} can be found.

But now I'm stuck with

..boost/io/operations.hpp: In static member function `static void
boost::io::detail::read_impl<boost::io::input>::putback(T&, typename
boost::io::char_type<T>::type)':
..boost/io/operations.hpp:107: error: incomplete type
`boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE< false>' used in nested name specifier

and I do not know what the next move should be. Would anybody have a suggestion?
I run with linux and g++ 3.4.1.

Thanks, Giuseppe