From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-08 02:13:05

Sylvain, Gregory M wrote:

> This should be a relatively simple problem, but I haven't figure it out
> yet either....
>
> In Boost.Build v2, how can you link a C++ program with purify on Solaris ?
> I assumed it would be something like:
>
> sun.link.c++="purify CC"
>
> but the link action uses "$(.root)/CC" and not a variable.

You'd need the change the command used to invoke the compiler in your
user-config.jam

  using sun : : purify CC ;

If you want to have both non-purify and purify builds, define two versions:

  using sun : 8.0 ;
  using sun : 8.0-purify : purify CC ;

(I'm not sure 8.0 is nearway close the real version numbers, I've lost in
sun compiler versioning ;-). The version is just for identification
however, it has not effect on anything).

HTH,
Volodya