From: Saqib bin Sohail (saqibbs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-08 11:20:14

I might sound very stupid but honestly I have no idea how bjam works,
I tried to run the command bjam dijkstra-example in that directory
that you mentioned but it gave me somethings but i still don't know if
it has compiled or not,

I am not even good at makefile utility and bjam seems a bit too much for me :)

anyway I hope you can tell me a bit more then just saying run bjam
I would be extremely obliged.

Thanks