From: Yuguang Xiong (shrek2099_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-09 10:48:16

It seems that all the troubles are caused by the
undefined BOOST_HAS_THREADS, which then causes the
breaking down in:

boost_root/boost/config/requires_threads.hpp

I don't why this didn't cause a problem in RHEL GCC
3.2.3 on IA32. There are probably some diferences
between the gcc's pre-processor on IA32 and that on
IA64.

Anyone can look into it and fix this problem?

--- Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>