From: Simmons, Aaron (a-simmons1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-14 13:28:44

I've upgraded to boost 1.32 on Win32 (using vc-7_1). Static linking to
boost threads is back (yay!), but it doesn't seem to be completely
there. For instance, there aren't any .lib files if I want to
statically link to boost threads while using the dynamic runtime. In
looking at the files generated by the install, there only seems to be
dynamic-runtime/dynamic-threads dlls and static-runtime/static-threads
libs. Other boost packages have dynamic-runtime/static-boost libs.

Is this intentional (e.g., there are still problems with TSS)?

Thanks,

Aaron