From: Dan Dimerman (dimerman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-16 08:22:26

Hello,

Failing to do it by myself, I ask for the group's help to fully
understand why I can't use BGL's bundled properties with MS VC7.
I traced the impediment to the fact that in the configuration header
"visualc.hpp" the constant BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION is
#defined. This, further on (properties.hpp), causes the
BOOST_GRAPH_NO_BUNDLED_PROPERTIES to be #defined.

My question is, what is in this context understood by "template partial
specialization" ? I ask, because I'm almost sure I've used this feature
in VC7 before, hence my confusion.

Many thanks in advance...

Dan