From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-17 14:26:41

Hello there!

I think I found a bug in the BGL concerning the num_vertices function
applied to filtered graphs. I use the filtered graph stuff with a
vertice predicate. When I loop through the filtered graph with the
vertex_iterator, I end up with a loop over all vertices where the
predicate is true, just as it is supposed to be. But the function
num_vertices on the filtered graph does return me the number of vertices
of the original graph and not of the filtered graph.

My system: boost 1.32.0, g++ 3.3.4, debian sarge.

My graph type is

boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS, boost::vecS, boost::undirectedS >

and

boost::filtered_graph<graph_t, boost::keep_all, largest_component<graph_t> >

Greetings,

Sebastian Weber