From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-19 19:21:11

Jim Lear wrote:
> Caleb Epstein wrote:
>> Jim Lear wrote:
>>
>>>Yes, you are right, the container[iterator] doesn't make sense. I'm just
>>>longing for the "for (i in map) print i,map[i];" simplicity of awk and
>>>other languages.
>>>

>>You might be interested in the proposed BOOST_FOREACH then:
>>
>>http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/114795
>>

> ooooh! That's cool!

Sorry for jumping in late -- I just saw this thread. BOOST_FOREACH has
just been put on the formal review queue. See:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/115364

The current implementation, documentation and tests can be found in the
Boost Sandbox File Vault. You can download the Zip file here:

http://tinyurl.com/57oyp

Tinyurl link redirects to:
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=foreach.zip&directory=eric_niebler&

I'm told the links don't work for IE users. In that case, go to:
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault
then eric_niebler, then foreach.zip.

--
Eric Niebler