From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-20 11:36:53

On Dec 20, 2004, at 10:30 AM, Meißner, Joachim wrote:
> I get an internal compiler error using boost::variant as a parameter
> of a
> boost::signal compiling with MSDEV 7.1, but not with gcc3.3/3.4 or
> MinGW (3.5).
>
> Does anyone knows a workaround other than not using boost::signals?

Not long ago we had a bug report about problems using Variant and the
Boost Graph Library together under VS 7.1. I wonder if the compiler is
mis-optimizing something in the Variant library, because it is strange
that both Signals and the BGL are fine on that compiler except when
used with Variant.

        Doug