From: Ken Perry (whistler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-21 17:12:01

I am not sure if this has been asked before I tryed searching the archives
but there was no search function and a whole bunch of topics.

My problem is I am using Mingw under windows xp Pro. I am trying to get
the libraries to compile and install in c:\boost which from what I have
read is the default directory. when I do

bjam --install -sTOOLS=mingw

It seems to compile the libraries of corse I think 88 of them fail but it
doesn't move the libraries over. What am I doing wrong?

Oh one more thing it complains that I don't have python installed at the
beginning do I have to have that library because I don't use it in the
source I am porting from Linux I just need the boost libraries to get the
software ported.

Ken