From: Steve Folly (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-01 16:26:16

Hi,

I'm having a problem trying to compile the regex library for
Codewarrior 9.3 on the Mac, for an x86 target.

There wasn't a Codewarrior project so I created my own and included the
source code under libs/regex/src, I'm creating a static library.

1.31.0 and 1.32.0 have the same problem:

The problem is that for a Codewarrior x86 target (running on a Mac),
boost configures it's BOOST_USE_FACET macro to be the standard
conforming std::use_facet. Codewarrior's use_facet takes two
parameters in this case.

I added the two following #defines to the C++ Preprocessor preference
panel:

#define BOOST_NO_STD_USE_FACET
#define BOOST_HAS_TWO_ARG_USE_FACET

and it compiled.

Is this the right fix?

Should all that boost configuration stuff have spotted this set up and
configured accordingly?

Thanks for any help.

--
Steve.