From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-11 14:11:05

> Is this just a problem with dynamic libraries on Mac, that they can't
> have undefined symbols? Or is it something else?

It's possible. I may need to add special support for that (the same as DLL
in windows). If you figure out answer please let me know (including a
solution preferably ;))

> If it just means that you can only use the static library, that's fine.
> But why is it compiling the dynamic ones on Mac if they won't succeed?

There is guard in Jamfile preventing dynamic libraries to be build on NT box
We could extend it to cover Mac. But in any case you could just ignore it.
Static libraries supposed to be build anyway.

Gennadiy