From: Becky Bendick (bendick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-12 06:56:10

Hi, I guess this is a 'newbie' question, so I apologize if the answer
is obvious to everyone but me. I've just installed boost 1.31 on an
apple powerpc using fink. However, when I run compile for the
dependent software that needs the boost libraries, I get the following:

checking for boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp presence in
/sw/include...... yes
checking for boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp usability...... no

Is there something I can do to matrix.hpp to make it usable? I've
confirmed that it exists in the right place, and isn't empty or
anything.

Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca Bendick, Ph.D.