From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-19 17:45:47

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 04:53:33PM -0500, Jeff Flinn wrote:
> Pavol Droba wrote:

> Great!
>
> I'm just having a little trouble finding my way around the library. I was
> stuck on looking for a replace algorithm variant to do what I needed. I need
> to spend an evening studying the doc's I see.

Replace algorithm are only top of the peak. They are provided for convenience,
but they are just simple forwarders to find_format facility.
find_format allows you to take a finder and a formatter and combine them together
to make a replace.
You can combine any finder and formatter, you can even write your own.

> One suggestion I have is to add to the Quick Reference table, the req'd
> header. This would help newbies(me) get up and running faster.

This is a good idea, thanks.

Regards,

Pavol