From: Mauricio Gomes (mg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-24 15:44:53

Hi Andy,

Turning off ZeroLink indeed solved the problem. Thanks a lot !
Thanks for including a link to your original post too. It was very
informative to read the thread.

Gennadiy, I haven't answered your second email because I had to learn
how to apply the solutions presented in this list to compile boost on
OS X without serialization or to learn bjam to build only the unit test
framework and I had no time to try either.
As disabling ZeroLink would be really fast to try I could just make a
quick pause on my Java day job to do it. ;)
Thank you for your tip with c++filt, I did not know the tool.

Mauricio Gomes
Pensar Digital
phone: 55-11-4121-6287
mobile: 55-11-8319-9610