From: Anatoly Petkevich (phanat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-25 07:03:49

Hi!

I am trying to use the BGL to create sparse undirected graph using boost::setS as template argument for
EdgeList parameter:

typedef adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS, no_property, no_property, no_property, setS> GraphType;

Impementation of boost::add_edge() for undirected graphs calls g.m_edges.push_back(e), and we get compilation
error here since push_back() is not a member of associative container std::set.
There is no such a problem for directed graphs (directedS).

According to the BGL documentation there are no restrictions on EdgeList parameter for undirected graphs.
Is this an undocumented feature or inconsistent implementation or library misuse?

Regards,
A.Petkevich