From: Douglas Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-28 02:16:29

On Thursday 20 January 2005 06:30 pm, Welson Sun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to parse the graphviz dot file using your read_graphviz in the
> boost graph library. However, when I compiling the example/graphviz.cpp
> file, I got the following error:
>
> $ g++ graphviz.cpp
> /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/welson/LOCALS~1/Temp/cctY52MA.o(.text+0x602):graphviz.
>c pp:
[snip error]

The code for the GraphViz reader is in libs/graph/src; it's the only part of
the BGL that needs to be compiled separately. It's marginally functional;
there is a *much* improved GraphViz reader under development, that should be
available in the next Boost release. No timeline yet, though :(

 Doug