From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-31 10:15:36

You definitely have to have boost_1_32_0 in your include path. This is
enough to use Boost. I am not sure how graph examples work, so they may
require something else in addition, but I would be surprized if they do...

HTH,
Arkadiy

"Grek" <grekaire_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi fellow Boost users!
>
> I am new to the Boost Graph Library (BGL) and I have a query about setting
the path to access the library.

> My platform is Cygwin. I want to use the g++ command and incorporate the
BGL in it. How do I go about it?

> Let's say that I want to use the dijkstra's algorithm.
>
> I set the path as follows:
>
> boost_1_32_0/libs/graph/example
>
> Then I typed the following.
>
> g++ -g dijkstra-example.cpp
>
> But it displays error messages and I do not know how to proceed.
>
> It would be of great help if anyone could tell me how one has to set the
path to use the dijkstra's algorithm in a program.