From: gast128 (gast128_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-15 17:24:00

Douglas Gregor <dgregor <at> cs.indiana.edu> writes:

> You need to call boost::clear_vertex(v2, graph) before remove_vertex.

Ok thanks. The book even mention it in the sideline. I was confused because
clear_vertex(v1, graph) does automatically remove its edge.

Sometimes this boost::graph stuff even suprises me from time to time. For
example feeding a depth_search with a graph and vecS type vertex storage will
work if the color map is not specified. However changing this to listS, and
one gets a crash.

But thanks. For now I will continue with playing with the serialization
library.

wkr,
me