From: Matthew Johnson (musical.matthew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-17 18:28:13

> You might want to search the archives for recent discussions on this
> list about
> GUI frameworks. wxWidgets was discussed in detail, and there was even
> talk about
> a collaboration between wxWidgets and Boost developers. However, the
> conensus
> was that wxWidgets was decidedly unmodern C++.

I will do that. I do want to clarify though as it seems there may have
been a misunderstanding as to what I'm interested in. I'm not really
looking for a gui framework or necessarily cross platform capability.
I'm mainly interested in studying techniques used in a full blown gui
application that is designed using modern techniques. Preferably OSX
since that's what i use, but not necessarily that either. If there's a
well designed and implemented application for another platform I would
like to study that code as well.

Regards,
Matthew