From: gast128 (gast128_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-21 05:04:13

Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor <at> gmail.com> writes:

> With listS, you'll need to create and maintain a mapping from vertices
> to index values, e.g., add a property<vertex_index_t, std::size_t> to
> the vertex properties, and be sure to set these properties to numbers
> in the range [0, num_vertices(g)). For instance, with graph g of type
> Graph:

Thanks.

I noticed it myself. Personally I don't like software constructs which do or
don't work depending on some (template) parameter. I should make it work for
every container (e.g. by using a std::map) or for no container. However I make
this promise without deep knowledge of boost::graph internals...

Wkr,
me