From: Austin Bingham (austin.bingham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-24 06:43:51

I'm wondering if program_options supports the notion of two
command-line tokens forming a single value, and, if so, how. For
example, one of the values I'd like to pass on via the command-line is
`a position in lat-lon. For consistency with other programs my users
know, I'd like to use something like this:

    --position 10:11:12:N 13:14:15:W

During parsing, I'd like program_options to recognize that --position
requires two associated tokens.

I tried to use the multitoken() method, but this didn't seem to do
what I wanted. The operator>> I wrote for parsing the tokens was still
only being passed a single token. Either multitoken doesn't do what I
expect, or I'm missing something. Any ideas? Thanks.

Austin Bingham