From: junyi.sun_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-02-28 13:59:40

I saw bjam got segmentation fault with bjam 3.1.10 + boost 1.32 + gcc 3.3.3
+ fedora 2.
After playing it around on different environment, I found that I can always
reproduce the problem when I set environment variable $TOP for my own
development CVS. Once I removed the environment variable $TOP ( I was using
bash shell: run "unset TOP" ), the problem is gone.
I hope this might help.
- Junyi Sun