From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-03 15:32:25

Edward Kogan wrote:

>We have been unable to get bjam to build boost::threads
>using Metrowerks CD 9.3 on Mac OS X. The command lines
>generated by bjam are invalid and rejected by the compiler
>(mwcc).
>
>1) has anyone been able to get bjam to work correctly in
>the above set up?
>
>2) or, does anyone have a valid version of the threads.mcp
>project?
>
>The one in the distribution and in CVS is not a usable
>project file.

I am working with the boost testing group to update the JAM build for CodeWarrior 9.3 on the Mac. Unfortunately we aren't there yet. I recommend just adding the boost.thread files into your IDE project, that is what we've done with boost.filesystem and, I think, boost.thread as well in my company's product.

Better boost support for CodeWarrior on the Mac is coming soon!

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO