From: Jeffrey Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-08 18:40:11

Excuse me, I don't use graph properties, though I suspect they behave the same
as edge and vertex properties as far as subgraphs go.

What I can provide is the class that I used to wrap subgraphs.
The inner VertexData and EdgeData classes provide operator[] and iterator
interfaces. Look at the implementation of these methods to see the boost::get
usage.

This was developed for boost 1.31.1. I know that things have improved somewhat
in this area, but believe the subgraph/property things remain the same.