From: Jim Lear (jim.lear_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-11 11:39:27

No, fastcat does not exist.  I'm suggesting that it may be easier for Chateauneu to create an optimized method (fastcat or such) that accepts multiple operands rather than wrestling with operators that accept only two operands.

Nicholas Cardi wrote:
Jim,
    I don't show a fatcat method in my stl. I am on Windows XP with VS 2003.
    is this part of the standard string or boost library?