From: Jason House (jhouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-01 15:19:54

Code that was compiled and tested on windows is now getting ported to
unix (by another organization). I'm a bit puzzled by the following
error message they are getting:
/op_models/FCS_SOSv1.0_Scenarios_v10.5/FCS_SDD/CabWnwSrwPoP.opt32.s1.nt.so:
symbol
__1cFboostGdetailUsp_counted_base_impl4CpnXtransaction_reservation4nHslot_id_nYchannel_reservation_type___n0APchecked_deleter4n0E____G__vtbl_:
referenced symbol not found

I believe that it is looking for the implementation of
boost::shared_ptr<transaction_reservation<slot_id,channel_reservation_type>

Any hints as to what could be wrong?

I did not include source code because I suspect the problem is more
basic than that. When I asked which compiler was used, he replied "All
I know is that we are using SunPro 5.4 for the compiler."

--
Jason.
732-578-6378