From: Stephen Torri (storri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-01 21:53:25

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 10:46 -0500, Jeremy Siek wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Hmm, not sure if I understand you. The default_dfs_visitor
> doesn't do anything... are you defining your own visitor,
> inheriting from the default_dfs_visitor?

I am sorry for being vague. Yes I have defined my own visitor by
inheriting from default_dfs_visitor. The strange thing is I did not do
anything to the visitor to make it not work nor to start working as I
expected it. The application I am working on is not even alpha version
so there are old artifacts that I am still uncovering.

Thanks for the help.

Stephen