From: V. C. (vassilch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-04 12:58:50

I am considering using the uBlas library. After a couple of days of
researching all available matrix packages for C/C++, I have come to the
conclusion that it is the best one in terms of support, ease-of-use,
performance(relatively speaking) and documentation.

>From what I have been able to gather, I can't figure out whether there is
any superclass to all the matrices.. I want to be able to have a list of
matrices, some of which may be sparse and some dense... What type should
that list be? Or is that impossible (at first glance it appears that
inheritance is not really supported for efficiency reasons, hence the
widespread templatization)...

Thanks in advance for any help.