From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-07 20:26:40

Andre Stechert wrote:
> Apologies if this is a newbie question,
> this is my first adventure with boost.jam...

It's actually a Perforce/Jam question. SubInclude is a rule present in
the Perforce/Jam build system. For Boost.Build that rule is not present.
The reason it's not present for you is that you are invoking "bjam",
which *only* includes the Boost.Build functionality. If you want the
Perforce functionality you need to invoke it as "jam". In Darwin/MacOSX
that will likely invoke the Apple supplied jam instead of Boost.Jam
which is likely what you really want. But if you instead want to invoke
Boost.Jam with the Perforce behavior link or copy "bjam" to make it
available as "jam", and execute that.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything