From: Stephen Torri (storri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 01:37:50

I have a need to have a graph visitor algorithm similar to depth first
search. The only difference is that if upon running discover_vertex the
intended operation to be done on the vertex is not done I want the graph
color value for this position to still be white.

The reason is that the graph I am using the depth first search is a
directed graph with no loops in it. A vertex might have two or more
vertices providing information. If all the information is not there I
want the visitor to try again.

What do I have to do to gain access to the color map inside the visitor
when I am in discover_vertex?

Stephen