From: pps (i-love-spam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 07:19:06

Hello, I use freebsd 4.11 & gcc3.3.6 and gcc 3.4.4
with both I don't have std::wstring defined. I only need it fo some
internal use. So, I defined:
typedef unsigned short uchar16
typedef basic_string<uchar16> string16;
and it was enough for me (I don't do iostreams with this string)
But, I need regex support for this. As I read in a few mail boost does
not create wregex on some platforms with limited support for wchar_t, so
I tried to create one the same as I did with string:
typedef reg_expression<uchar16, regex_traits<uchar16>,
BOOST_DEFAULT_ALLOCATOR(uchar16)> regex16;
When I try to use regex16 I get a big load of errors. Did I missed
something?

Thanks