From: Alexis H. Rivera-Rios (ahrivera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 09:41:26

>I think it's the library. But in any case, I plan to
>remove the
>'implicit'
>flag in 1.33. Why do you want it? What about:
>
> desc.add_options()
> ("debug", bool_option(), "enable debugging")
>
>?
>- Volodya

Why do I wanted? No special reason, I was learning to
use the library and got stuck on that one. The code
didn't do what the documentation said it should do.

I wasn't aware of the bool_option. Will that let me
do something like myprogram --debug or will I have to
do something like myprogram --debug=1 ?

Thanks,
Alexis

Programming Tutorial:
In Python: To do this, do this
In Perl: To do this, do this or this or this or this...
In C: To do this, do this, but be careful
In C++: To do this, do this, but don't do this, be careful of this, watch out for this, and whatever you do, don't do this

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!