From: Daniel Boelzle (Daniel.Boelzle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 10:30:19

Hello Peter,

> This can only happen if your default calling convention is something
> other than __cdecl. This is very rare and boost::bind does not provide
> explicit support for __cdecl, relying on it being the default.

I am not forcing any specific calling convention: no /Gz (stdcall), /Gr
(fastcall), nor /Gd (__cdecl) on my command line.
MSDN documents that __cdecl is the default for vararg member functions,
but thiscall for non-vararg member functions.
The reason for decorating member functions with __cdecl is to get
independent of the above mentioned switches when including those header
files (thiscall cannot be specified, no keyword).

regards,

--Daniel